Monday, May 26, 2008

Latest trip



Jeff and I just returned from a trip to West Virginia, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, and ending in Yakutat, Alaska. We had a great time bouncing around. I tried to straighten up my golf game a little in Atlanta, in preparation for a professional course I'll be playing in Texas next month with the bosses. Our last four days in Alaska went pretty quickly. We drove to Portage glacier where we took an ice breaking boat out on the lake that the glacier spills into. Our last day was also exciting when a pilot flew us out to land on the beach which was cool on those big tundra tires.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like good times... I've been showing my coworkers these pictures so they can see what my twin bro looks like. I'm getting lots of comments on the gray hair.