Monday, May 5, 2008

Buying my first house!



I've been enjoying time down here in the bay area. I've met some great new people and am having a lot of fun flying with the guys at SP. I have a trip in a few days to Alaska which is cool since it is the only state I have not yet visited. I do have quite a bit of time on my hands lately, so I thought it would be a good idea to purchase a house and put some work into it. I found a small 3 bedroom 2 bath in the hills north of Oakland in a very homey, secluded neighborhood called May Valley. It is a one owner home and in very good condition, just a little dated. My closing date is at the end of May...I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Megs said...

Congratulations John!! How exciting is that! Jerrod and I love being homeowners, except when something goes wrong, luckily nothing major yet! Jerrod claims he could fix it if it did though, what a handy guy he is!! We hope to see you in June at the anniversary, do you know if you can come yet? Love you lots, hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

That's great, John, really happy for you. Looks like a good looking house, too. Is that on the east side of the bay, south of Oakland? Post more photos when you can. Have you sold the BMW? Obviously like the Bug in front of the house. Still planning on coming up in June? - JON