Friday, June 20, 2008

Got the Keys!!!




Well I'm officially a home owner! I have already done some painting and am working on refinishing the hardwoods before the end of the month in order to move in. I have had a few trips this month which is gonna make things close, but if I need to I'll just move everything into the garage so I'll have time not to rush through anything and make it all look perfect. Here are some pics; one of me getting the keys from my agent Steve, one of me painting on the second day, a pic from me sitting on the stairs looking across the street at the neighborhood and the hills, and where I had first pulled back some of the carpet to see what samples of baseboard and molding looked good with the floors. I'll post more pics soon. I went to the Nursery down the street to get some rose food for my bushes and it seemed the older ladies really liked helping a young confused guy out with that kind of stuff.. It was funny.

1 comment:

Mike Van Eps said...

Hey John,

Congratulations, that looks like an nice little bachelor pad. If you need any help with anything let me know. I could come down on a weekend and help you out. I am taking off for Singapore on Friday and I will be gone for 3 weeks but I should be around for a while after that. We are going camping with a bunch of people (family types) on the weekend of 8/1. If you are around you should come out to the river and stay for a night or 2.

-Mike