Friday, August 24, 2007

From London to Paris






London started to get a little boring for me so we all spent alot of time in my room because I had free internet from the building across the way. The day before our departure from London, we decided to see Buckingham Palace. I really wanted to see the gaurd that doesn't change his expression when you do things to him, but I think this wasn't the place. Our schedule is ever changing and we have made a stop here in Paris again. Today we went to the Louvre museum which is very large. I really wanted to see some Michelangelo sculptures and the Mona Lisa. It is so great to be able to do these things that I've always wanted to do. We are now with our new pilot Bart, a pilot from Pheonix. In the evening we met up with Lina's aunt for dinner, it was nice that she could see family while we were in town.

No comments: