Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back to the other side


After a phone call at about 8:30 Thursday morning informing me that I had a flight sending me back to Germany, and a crazy morning of running around to make it, I'm back on the other side. I first flew to Washington D.C. to pick up my passport which was having a visa put in it, then headed to Berlin. The flight from Seattle to D.C. seemed very short since I slept from takeoff to landing. The next day I caught a flight to Frankfurt which was also pleasant. I sat next to a girl that had practically the same blue North Face backpack and identical blue neck pillow as me. I was blown away when I found out that she was from Seattle and had bought her pillow at the same shop that I did the day before. Anyway, I am now here in Berlin, then on to London and Riyadh later this morning. The journey continues, it will be fun finding out where I may be going this time around.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Hope you have a good trip. =) -Jess

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty cosmic to me...blue pillow and packback, from Seattle:))))... anyway, that's just your new age/old school mom talking. Can't wait to see new pixs from the other side. LOVE!

Anonymous said...

The old "I got my little pillow there too!" line...nice...Trell

Anonymous said...

The next time I need something for free or at a discount, I won't flex the bicep, I'll now start using the ol' Mitchell line "...I got my pillow at the same place..." To think all this time I had it wrong. Good to see you when you were here. Maybe Christmas/New Year's the next time around. - JON

John Mitchell said...

cGeesh you guys, she was just a nice girl that I sat next to that coincidentally had the same stuff I did...