Friday, July 27, 2007

Got to see the plane


Well Bob and I went out to see the plane today. I wanted to see if there was much similarity between this plane and my old one. It stays in the air a little longer do to an extra fuel tank in the tail and it looks a little bigger on the inside because the seats are smaller than my last.
I still didn't go to the Louvre Museum today, I think I'll have to save that for another time I'm up this way. We are going to be flying to London and back on Sunday, Then to a few other places like, Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai (excited about that), Amman, and Jeddah. I've received my itinerary and I am glad that I've had a chance to relax because it looks like I'm gonna start working quite a bit. Here are a couple pics of the plane. The plane will be going into maintenance next month so I will be spending a lot of time in Germany as well. This all seems like one big paid vacation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One big vacation so far is right. Post as many pics as you can - Jon

Anonymous said...

We'll sounds like my kind of job!! I'm glad you took the opportunity and although you may not be able to see each city you visit, it sure is fun being a jet-setter and traveling around Europe and such!! I'm jealous..........and curious....is California the best place to live...in the world??
Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Your itinerary sounds awesome. What a great chance to see the world. By the way, what was the significance of the thumb statue? As Grandpa would say....fly low and slow! Mom

Mike Van Eps said...

You are a fast mover my brother. Seems like it was just yesterday that you were pondering your next move and now you are half way around the world. Sounds like it will be a fun time but be careful, dads in the middle east are packing more than shotguns...if you know what I mean.

I think I am going to be heading to India and Singapore this fall so maybe I can get some travel tips from you later on.

p.s. Austin said he has a couple of punches waiting for you when you get back.