Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Back Home in Washington

I've been back for a few days and am enjoying being on American soil. I went to fly the Boeing 757 Sim for Costco which went very well, I've always wanted to see what it would be like to fly one of the big planes. Unfortunately I received a call a few days later and let me know that they are going to hire a woman for the position, which of course was another huge surprise being that I came off my contract early and thought I already had the job. I asked them if there was anything I could have done differently, to which they replied no and they'll see me in another position there when one becomes available in the future. All of this was very confusing to me. Anyway, I have accepted a position with SP in Hayward, CA and am very happy with their offer. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas... These pics are from the Murphy Christmas Party. Their was a Mexican theme and by the end of the night we were getting into Chris's stash of funny coats.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey John, you and your brothers look great in those costumes.
I'm so happy for you that you're back home with your family. Enjoy every minute.
Merry Christmas guys
Lina

Anonymous said...

Johnny Boy, glad to see your back at home for Christmas with your family and your brothers. Your other family misses you in R.P. but it sounds like you'll be down our way eventually. We'll catch up then.......all my love to Rob and Jim and your sweet Mommy!!
♥ Amanda

Anonymous said...

Johnny Mitch! Welcome back!!!
As Tony the Tiger would say, you and your brothers look grrreat!
-Jess

Anonymous said...

Really, really cool!

Dad