Thursday, November 15, 2007

A few days in Dubai





We have been here in Dubai for about ten days now and I think we are all ready to start working again. Fortunately for Jim, his brother has been here vacationing the whole time we have been here. The first night, I went out to dinner with Jim and his family at a great restaurant and then up to the lounge at the top of the Burj Al Arab hotel, the self proclaimed only seven star hotel in the world. Chanel has a few friends here also. I was able to hang out with her crowd with dancing, BBQ, and live music. We are heading to Saudi for a couple days, then to London and then on to Geneva. I can't upload pics for some reason in Dubai so I'll do it when I get to Saudi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to talk to you on Thanksgiving. Happy to see you're heading back close, but will miss the pics and stories online from now on! - JON

Zhanna said...

Hi John,
I was enjoyed reading your blog.
You made me remember all that fascinating feelings, which I had during my holiday in Dubai.
I have been there only once, but it was enough to fell in love with this magic city, with Dubai property, its people, culture and traditions.
Thanks for the nice pictures, keep up the great work.